Welcome and thank you for visiting TriStar Summit’s website! We are pleased that you are taking an active role in your health and well being by reviewing the various healthcare resources that we provide as a service to you. In addition, I am delighted to share with you information about our outstanding organization. TriStar Summit has proudly served the communities of Middle Tennessee since 1994 and has built a strong reputation for providing quality patient care in a friendly and compassionate setting.
With our exceptional medical staff of more than 300 board certified physicians representing 36 specialties, we are committed to being your center of excellence for quality, community-based healthcare.
TriStar Summit offers a full range of services including emergency, medical, surgical, obstetric, oncology, psychiatric and diagnostic services. This year we continue to expand our services and reach with the August 2010 opening of Summit Walk-in Clinic in Mt. Juliet, followed by the summer 2011 expansion of TriStar Summit’s Emergency Department.
TriStar Summit consistently invests in some of the most advanced technology available including the 64-Slice CT Scanner, Ambient MRI, IMRT, Digital Cath Lab, Digital Mammography and 4-D Ultrasound to ensure we continually provide the quality care and services you can depend on every day.
Without a doubt, the most significant distinction for TriStar Summit is the quality and commitment of our staff. Our experienced, knowledgeable physicians and employees are committed to our Mission and Values and all share a passion and commitment to provide the highest quality of care possible for you and your family. This is evident in the numerous awards and accolades our staff and facility have received:
- First community based hospital in Middle Tennessee to offer the most advanced and state-of-the-art robotic surgical technology to patients today.
- First in Middle Tennessee to offer hospital-based 64-Slice CT technology to its patients.
- 2008 Recipient of the esteemed Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer. This three-year accreditation with commendation honors TriStar Summit for excellence in cancer treatment and care.
- Middle Tennessee’s first hospital to offer Orthopaedic Navigation for total joints.
- First hospital in Middle Tennessee to offer the M2A camera pill technology.
- Tennessee’s first hospital to use the Autopulse, a hands-free cardiac support pump that automatically delivers more productive chest compression to resuscitate a patient during cardiac arrest.
These outstanding achievements, which rank our hospital among the best in the nation, are credits to the daily efforts of our physicians, nurses, employees and staff. You have a choice when selecting a hospital, whether you are expanding your family, need medical attention or want to join our family as a colleague. I thank you for considering TriStar Summit and we look forward to serving you. It would be our privilege.
Chief Executive Officer