Our center offers the most technologically advanced equipment in the area. Summit Imaging at Lebanon was designed with the comfort and convenience of patients as its top priority. The spa-like environment and caring, trained staff work together to provide a pleasant and worry-free experience for patients and their families.
Location & Hours of Operation
Physicians Plaza at Lebanon
100 Physicians Way, Suite 100
Lebanon, TN 37087
Phone: (615) 449-1000
- 1-40, Exit 236
- South onto S. Hartmann Dr.
- Right onto Physicians Way
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Services offered through TriStar Summit Imaging at Lebanon include:
- Bone Density
- CT Full Diagnostic Service
- Diagnostic Radiology, includes Basic Radiography, Upper GI, Barium Swallow, Small Bowel Follow Through, and Barium Enema Exams. (Walk-ins welcome)
- Digital Mammography Screening
- Digital Mammography Diagnostic Exams
- Hysterosalpingogram Exams
- Nuclear Medicine Scans
- Fluoroscopy procedures
- Lab Services
What Does this Mean to You & Your Family?
- 64-Slice CT provides shorter exam durations and optimal diagnostic clarity
- Digital images optimize visualization of anatomic structures less than .4 mm
- 3D Ultrasound with general and vascular ability
- State of the art Digital Mammography provides decreased exam time, patient comfort and optimal imaging of the breast; includes computer-aided detection that improves interpretation accuracy
- Digital imaging Bone Density
- Single head, state-of-the-art Nuclear Medicine camera for general nuclear procedures
- Digital radiological and fluoroscopy equipment provides optimal imaging for Diagnostic Radiology procedure
To Schedule an Appointment
We provide our patients with flexible scheduling, easy access, free parking, and quick and courteous service by caring and experienced staff.
To schedule an appointment, contact our Central Scheduling Office at (615) 695-7229